APA-7 format, references include, in-text citation, 5 pages,
Using resources from the WHO ( https://www.who.int/ ), OECD ( https://www.oecd.org/health/country-health-profiles-eu.htm ) and IHME ( http://www.healthdata.org/results/country-profiles ), CDC ( https://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/index.html ) research that country profile.
1. Population and type of political, state, and religious definitions. For example, According to BBC data on the country profiles as of December 2019- Algeria: population 41 million; People’s Democratic Republic; major Languages- Arabic, French, Berber; major Religion-Islam; life expectancy- 75 years (men), 77 years (women); currency- dinar
2. Territory (2-3 main characteristics that might influence Public Health) For example, mountains cover 2/3 of the territory- access to health care challenges due to poor public transportation/roads infrastructure; the danger of natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes in blocking/destroying access roads.
3. Climate (2-3 main characteristics that might influence Public Health)
4. Demographics (changes influencing Public Health)
5. Education level (influence on Public Health)
6. Economic status, GPD in USD (2-3 main characteristics that may influence public Health)
7. Health care spendings and sources of funding in general and Public Health specifically
8. Effectiveness of essential health care services provision (understand what essential HC services are and their relationship with Public Health)
9. Top 5 reasons for death (think about the connection to Public Health and healthcare system)
10. Top 5 reasons for disability (think about the connection to Public Health and healthcare system)
**It is recommended that the students compile the research information using EXCEL or another tool allowing visual representation options.
DELIVERABLE: Write a critical analysis report on the country’s public health ( critical analysis ) highlighting:
b) State the purpose/objectives/Problem
c) Analysis: explain the context of the work :
-Provide analysis of the 3-5 researched country characteristics, relationship to the public health issues, and their influence on the Public Health effort level (local or international).
-Identify and document both positive and negative points/factors in terms of the Public Health effort outcomes directed at the discussed issues. Explain why you think so (comparative analysis).
-Analyze how health care funding and health care system performance affect the success of Public Health efforts. Are there other funding sources that could be used to negate the discussed Public Health issues? Offer examples.
-Analysis: Discuss differences in top death and disability reasons and explain how Public Health programs and other funding contribute to combating them. Are the death and disability reasons interdependent with the county characteristics you chose to analyze?
-Analysis: Discuss which data sources belong to the national (the country’s) or Global Governance structure and why it is important in terms of the country profile.
e) Conclusion/Summary: Write a conclusion about which source should be trusted the most and explain why. Conclude your critical analysis by restating your thesis, and making suggestions (assessment) on the possible improvement of ideas, research, and appeals.
g) Add Reference pages.
Please note: Use personally developed tables and bullet points, visual data representation (personally prepared in Excel, for example) to deliver your conclusions and demonstrate points. If you use data from other resources, cite appropriately.
-Make sure to provide supportive evidence and data sources appropriately formatted in APA 7.
-Use about 5 credible sources (including the data sources) to support your conclusions.
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
If you are looking for exceptional academic writing services, then you are in the right place. Studyacer offers customised academic assignments and academic papers for students at all levels.
Writing an essay can be a challenge. However, we know what every student needs. And we purpose to deliver. Here at StudyAcer, we do all we can to help with academic essays and assignments. We have a dedicated team of professional essay writers.
We understand students need satisfactory results. Our cheap assignment writing service helps and never leaves any doubt. We always strive to ensure the ultimate and best results. It is our joy to offer a cheap reliable essay writing service.
Have you been asking yourself, where can get a pre written research papers for sale? Worry no more, the fact that you have a term paper that is due tonight and you haven’t touched it. At Study Acer it is our responsibility to get your paper on time.