Prompt: When is it permissible to violate the law according to Aquinas and Machiavelli? In particular, what types of actions are allowed to preserve the state, one’s self, one’s property, etc. under what legal legitimacy? (For Aquinas, think especially of the different types of law and how they relate to each other hierarchically.) How is this associated with their respective views of such activities as war, rebellion, tyranny, national defense, common good, etc. which might require solutions that could perhaps be morally questionable under other circumstances? Are their certain things that should be held as greater than law and morality, when and why?
Please follow the guidelines to the letter (very important)
· At least THREE citations (with page number) per page on average, in-line, with author and page number, e.g. (Smith 215) or (Hayek 121), not (pg. 3) or (Manifesto, pg. 313). Quotes included due to importance of specific language as evidence to support your argument. (If you are using a different edition than the one in the syllabus, use the smallest possible identifier, e.g. book/chapter, Stephanus/Bekker number, etc., instead of the page number where applicable.)
· No work cited or bibliography page needed
· Argument based directly on the books I’ve provided, not outside readings/ sources at all.
· Introduction based on clear thesis statement making specific argument ABOUT the text, not just a book report repeating what the author says. Contains no extraneous information, e.g. “Marx was a 19th century German Jewish philosopher whose works have been influential on the modern world”, etc. but gets directly to what you are trying to prove and how.
· Main body of paper stays on topic with a clear structure, each paragraph building on one before with logical transitions. Every sentence is justified as providing evidence of your thesis, containing analysis, critique, exposition, etc. Free of personal opinion, unrelated material/anecdotes, sentence fragments, incoherent phrasing, other grammatical issues. All text original, not lifted from Wikipedia, web sites, book introductions, etc.
· Well-defined conclusion, showing how material you presented proved the introductory thesis, not end abruptly, present personal opinions, or talk about broad and unrelated ideas.
· Must have a well-rounded and central thesis, a narrow and specific question/argument, that you are trying to answer through out the essay (you must develop the thesis form the prompt)
· The essay must not have a confusing structure, unconnected paragraphs, difficult to follow, content otherwise unclear writings.
The only two books you can use:
1. Niccolò Machiavelli, “Discourses on Livy”
· Link for this book: https://www.thefederalistpapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Discourses-on-Livy.pdf
2. Thomas Aquinas, “On Law, Morality, and Politics”, 2nd edition
· I do not have the like for this book, so you must find it yourself (because you must site directly for the book)
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
If you are looking for exceptional academic writing services, then you are in the right place. Studyacer offers customised academic assignments and academic papers for students at all levels.
Writing an essay can be a challenge. However, we know what every student needs. And we purpose to deliver. Here at StudyAcer, we do all we can to help with academic essays and assignments. We have a dedicated team of professional essay writers.
We understand students need satisfactory results. Our cheap assignment writing service helps and never leaves any doubt. We always strive to ensure the ultimate and best results. It is our joy to offer a cheap reliable essay writing service.
Have you been asking yourself, where can get a pre written research papers for sale? Worry no more, the fact that you have a term paper that is due tonight and you haven’t touched it. At Study Acer it is our responsibility to get your paper on time.