Part A: Answer each of the following questions in one to three paragraphs.
1. Assuming no government intervention, describe the market behavior that should result
if the price of a product is below its equilibrium price; then describe the behavior that
should occur if the price is above its equilibrium price.
2. How does inflation affect people’s standards of living and savings?
3. Define stock, bond, and mutual fund. What are the benefits and risks associated with
each of these investments?
Part B: Answer each of the following questions in one to four sentences.
1. Suppose the economy is experiencing inflation. What would be the interpretation of
how a restrictive monetary policy would address this problem?
2. Describe two types of specialization in production. What are the economic advantages
3. What are political business cycles, and how could they be created?
4 .. Why are financial institutions required to keep reserves?
5. What is a price ceiling, and what are its economic effects?
6. Define the concept of offshoring, and explain the economic reasons why businesses
7. What is meant by economies of scale, and what is the importance of this concept
to economic growth?
8. Define and explain each of the following: frictional unemployment, structural
unemployment, and cyclical unemployment.
9. What is the multiplier effect, and how does it affect the GDP?
10. Define the term business cycle, and list the four phases of the business cycle.
Proctored Final Examination
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
If you are looking for exceptional academic writing services, then you are in the right place. Studyacer offers customised academic assignments and academic papers for students at all levels.
Writing an essay can be a challenge. However, we know what every student needs. And we purpose to deliver. Here at StudyAcer, we do all we can to help with academic essays and assignments. We have a dedicated team of professional essay writers.
We understand students need satisfactory results. Our cheap assignment writing service helps and never leaves any doubt. We always strive to ensure the ultimate and best results. It is our joy to offer a cheap reliable essay writing service.
Have you been asking yourself, where can get a pre written research papers for sale? Worry no more, the fact that you have a term paper that is due tonight and you haven’t touched it. At Study Acer it is our responsibility to get your paper on time.