1. Briefly describe who the Friends (aka Quakers) were that settled in the Delaware Valley from 1675-1725. Where were they from, what was their background like? These questions are based on the first 30 pages of the chapter, pp. 419-451.
2. Briefly discuss two or three things that you found interesting between pp. 481-603 about the nature of Quaker family ways, meeting for worship, Quaker belief in magic, education, food, dress, and sport, or other topics. I don’t expect you to read all of this.
3. Read pp. 1-10 of Ch. 1, “The Founding, 1681-1701” by Mary Maples Dunn and Richard S. Dunn in Weigley et al, Philadelphia: A 300-Year History and pp. 29-41 in Conn, Ch. 2, “Echoes of William Penn,” in Metropolitan Philadelphia: Living with the Presence of the Past. What was unique about Penn’s design for Philadelphia? What was he hoping to achieve in his colony and city?
4. Read Ch. 10, 12 and the Epilogue in Moretta, William Penn and the Quaker Legacy. What are some of the issues Penn faced because of his absence from the colony?
5. In the Intro and Ch. 1 of the excerpt from Kenny’s book, what do we learn about the relationship between Penn, early settlers and native Americans?
6. In the excerpt from the essay by Thayer, “Town into City” which ethnic groups began to arrive and grow in numbers in the early-mid 18th century?
Link for first two questions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxoxBMTJemfaSlN4NVBmYjhPZzg/view?usp=sharing
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
If you are looking for exceptional academic writing services, then you are in the right place. Studyacer offers customised academic assignments and academic papers for students at all levels.
Writing an essay can be a challenge. However, we know what every student needs. And we purpose to deliver. Here at StudyAcer, we do all we can to help with academic essays and assignments. We have a dedicated team of professional essay writers.
We understand students need satisfactory results. Our cheap assignment writing service helps and never leaves any doubt. We always strive to ensure the ultimate and best results. It is our joy to offer a cheap reliable essay writing service.
Have you been asking yourself, where can get a pre written research papers for sale? Worry no more, the fact that you have a term paper that is due tonight and you haven’t touched it. At Study Acer it is our responsibility to get your paper on time.